Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VPS35
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-VPS35 antibody
See all VPS35 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VPS35
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- H1299, HeLa S3, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 79% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97545 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.|
FunctionEssential component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Also required to regulate transcytosis of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR-pIgA).
Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, brain, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, testis, ovary, small intestine, kidney and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS35 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434E1211 antibody
- DKFZp434P1672 antibody
- FLJ10752 antibody
ab97545 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Casanova A et al. A Role for the VPS Retromer in Brucella Intracellular Replication Revealed by Genomewide siRNA Screening. mSphere 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31243080
- Beaumatin F et al. mTORC1 Activation Requires DRAM-1 by Facilitating Lysosomal Amino Acid Efflux. Mol Cell 76:163-176.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31492633
- Singh V et al. Cholera toxin inhibits SNX27-retromer-mediated delivery of cargo proteins to the plasma membrane. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30030371
- Vazquez-Sanchez S et al. VPS35 depletion does not impair presynaptic structure and function. Sci Rep 8:2996 (2018). PubMed: 29445238
- Jimenez-Orgaz A et al. Control of RAB7 activity and localization through the retromer-TBC1D5 complex enables RAB7-dependent mitophagy. EMBO J 37:235-254 (2018). PubMed: 29158324