Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13131] to VSTM5
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-VSTM5 antibody [EPR13131]
See all VSTM5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13131] to VSTM5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human VSTM5. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: A8MXK1
- Fetal brain, Human cerebellum, Human stomach and A549 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab179816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- C11orf90 antibody
- Chromosome 11 open reading frame 90 antibody
- CK090_HUMAN antibody
ab179816 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.