Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/100 - 1/400.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceVesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab19257 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Muriel MP et al. Atlastin-1, the dynamin-like GTPase responsible for spastic paraplegia SPG3A, remodels lipid membranes and may form tubules and vesicles in the endoplasmic reticulum. J Neurochem 110:1607-16 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19573020