Publishing research using ab50549? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50549 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tibbo AJ et al. Methods to Investigate Arrestins in Complex with Phosphodiesterases. Methods Mol Biol 1957:121-137 (2019). PubMed: 30919351
- Chowdhury M et al. Toll family members bind multiple Spätzle proteins and activate antimicrobial peptide gene expression in Drosophila. J Biol Chem 294:10172-10181 (2019). PubMed: 31088910
- Bagashev A et al. CD19 Alterations Emerging after CD19-Directed Immunotherapy Cause Retention of the Misfolded Protein in the Endoplasmic Reticulum. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30104252
- Malikov V et al. HIV-1 capsids bind and exploit the kinesin-1 adaptor FEZ1 for inward movement to the nucleus. Nat Commun 6:6660 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25818806
- Lin AH et al. Blockade of type I interferon (IFN) production by retroviral replicating vectors and reduced tumor cell responses to IFN likely contribute to tumor selectivity. J Virol 88:10066-77 (2014). PubMed: 24965455
- Dick G et al. Semaphorin 3A binds to the perineuronal nets via chondroitin sulfate type E motifs in rodent brains. J Biol Chem 288:27384-95 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23940048
- Zhu D et al. Systemic delivery of fusogenic membrane glycoprotein-expressing neural stem cells to selectively kill tumor cells. Mol Ther 21:1621-30 (2013). PubMed: 23752308
- Li R et al. Production of hepatitis C virus lacking the envelope-encoding genes for single-cycle infection by providing homologous envelope proteins or vesicular stomatitis virus glycoproteins in trans. J Virol 85:2138-47 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21159872
- Thompson SM et al. Structure and epitope distribution of heparan sulfate is disrupted in experimental lung hypoplasia: a glycobiological epigenetic cause for malformation? BMC Dev Biol 11:38 (2011). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 21672206
- Vega B et al. Technical advance: Surface plasmon resonance-based analysis of CXCL12 binding using immobilized lentiviral particles. J Leukoc Biol 90:399-408 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21593136
- Martinez O et al. Impact of Ebola mucin-like domain on antiglycoprotein antibody responses induced by Ebola virus-like particles. J Infect Dis 204 Suppl 3:S825-32 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21987758