Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to WASH1 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-WASH1 antibody - C-terminal
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WASH1 - C-terminal
SpecificityThe immunogen has low homology compared with other WASP family members.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide coupled to a carrier protein, corresponding to C terminal amino acids of Human WASH1 (UniProt: A8K0Z3).
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899); Chick DRG neurons.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
FunctionActs as a nucleation-promoting factor at the surface of endosomes, where it recruits and activates the Arp2/3 complex to induce actin polymerization, playing a key role in the fission of tubules that serve as transport intermediates during endosome sorting.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WASH1 family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Recycling endosome membrane. Localization to the endodome membrane is mediated via its interaction with FAM21.
- Information by UniProt
- CXYorf1-like protein on chromosome 9 antibody
- Protein FAM39E antibody
- WAS protein family homolog 1 antibody
Immunocytochemical analysis of Chick DRG neurons labeling WASH1 with ab157592 at 1/200 dilution (green). Left image shows WASH1 labeling compared to F-actin staining (red).
Lane 1 : Anti-WASH1 antibody - C-terminal (ab157592) at 1/250 dilution
Lanes 2-3 : Anti-WASH1 antibody - C-terminal (ab157592) at 1/1000 dilution
Lanes 1-2 : Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : Jurkat cells with blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
ab157592 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Farina F et al. Local actin nucleation tunes centrosomal microtubule nucleation during passage through mitosis. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31015335
- Farina F et al. The centrosome is an actin-organizing centre. Nat Cell Biol 18:65-75 (2016). PubMed: 26655833
- Vanhoutte D et al. Thrombospondin expression in myofibers stabilizes muscle membranes. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27669143
- Zhao J & Hedera P Strumpellin and Spartin, Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia Proteins, are Binding Partners. J Exp Neurosci 9:15-25 (2015). PubMed: 25987849