Key features and details
- Assay time: 45 min
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Product nameWhole Cell Extraction Kit
Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
Assay time0h 45m
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Mammals
Abcam's Whole Cell Extraction Kit (ab113475) provides a simple and selective method for extracting whole cell proteins in just 45 minutes for a variety of applications such as western blotting, cellular enzyme assays, or any other procedures requiring cellular proteins. ab113475 can be used to extract cellular proteins from mammalian cells and tissue samples.
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our Sample Preparation Guide for help.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests 1000X DTT Solution 1 x 100µl 1000X Protease Inhibitor Cocktail 1 x 100µl 5X Extraction Buffer 1 x 20ml
ab113475 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Al-Dwairi A et al. Metformin exerts anti-inflammatory effects on mouse colon smooth muscle cells in vitro. Exp Ther Med 16:985-992 (2018). PubMed: 30116349
- Hannibal L et al. Transcellular transport of cobalamin in aortic endothelial cells. FASEB J 32:5506-5519 (2018). PubMed: 29741927
- Zhu B et al. Rapid identification of ubiquitination and SUMOylation target sites by microfluidic peptide array. Biochem Biophys Rep 5:430-438 (2016). PubMed: 27047992
- Peng YT et al. Upregulation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors CDKN1B and CDKN1C in hepatocellular carcinoma-derived cells via goniothalamin-mediated protein stabilization and epigenetic modifications. Toxicol Rep 2:322-332 (2015). PubMed: 28962365