Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to whole Human Serum (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopy
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-whole Human Serum antibody (HRP)
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to whole Human Serum (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human serum proteins.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
BSA is IgG and Protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is purified by a multi-step process including delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34671 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based assays.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe human serum proteome as a whole reflects changes in the physiological state of the human body. The onset of diseases invariably induces changes in the protein content, perhaps by producing more of one protein, less of another, or by producing a whole new protein. In all of these situations, the changes offer a direct route for diagnosing the disease.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab34671 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.