Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to WIF1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-WIF1 antibody
See all WIF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WIF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human WIF1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9Y5W5
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab186845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
FunctionBinds to WNT proteins and inhibits their activities. May be involved in mesoderm segmentation.
Sequence similaritiesContains 5 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 WIF domain.
- Information by UniProt
- WIF-1 antibody
- wif1 antibody
- WIF1_HUMAN antibody
- Wnt inhibitory factor 1 antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells using ab186845. Blue DAPI for nuclear staining.
All lanes : Anti-WIF1 antibody (ab186845) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extract of mouse trachea cell line
Lane 2 : Extract of mouse heart cell line
Lane 3 : Extract of mouse skeletal muscle cell line
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
ab186845 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhang YF et al. Effects of propofol on colon cancer metastasis through STAT3/HOTAIR axis by activating WIF-1 and suppressing Wnt pathway. Cancer Med 9:1842-1854 (2020). PubMed: 31953926
- Praktiknjo SD et al. Tracing tumorigenesis in a solid tumor model at single-cell resolution. Nat Commun 11:991 (2020). PubMed: 32080185
- Farbehi N et al. Single-cell expression profiling reveals dynamic flux of cardiac stromal, vascular and immune cells in health and injury. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30912746
- Zhu J et al. Genistein inhibits invasion and migration of colon cancer cells by recovering WIF1 expression. Mol Med Rep 17:7265-7273 (2018). PubMed: 29568950
- Tang XB et al. Expression pattern of Wif1 andß-catenin during development of anorectum in fetal rats with anorectal malformations. PeerJ 6:e4445 (2018). PubMed: 29507836
- Lin B et al. c-Jun suppresses the expression of WNT inhibitory factor 1 through transcriptional regulation and interaction with DNA methyltransferase 1 in gallbladder cancer. Mol Med Rep 17:8180-8188 (2018). PubMed: 29693707
- Cai J et al. Simultaneous overactivation of Wnt/ß-catenin and TGFß signalling by miR-128-3p confers chemoresistance-associated metastasis in NSCLC. Nat Commun 8:15870 (2017). PubMed: 28627514
- George L et al. Transcriptomic analysis comparing mouse strains with extreme total lung capacities identifies novel candidate genes for pulmonary function. Respir Res 18:152 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28793908