Publishing research using ab216646? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab216646 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Witty AD et al. Generation of the epicardial lineage from human pluripotent stem cells. Nat Biotechnol 32:1026-35 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25240927
- Balmer GM et al. Dynamic haematopoietic cell contribution to the developing and adult epicardium. Nat Commun 5:4054 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24905805
- Gao Y et al. WT1 regulates the development of the posterior taste field. Development 141:2271-8 (2014). ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 24803588
- Sullivan T et al. CCR2 antagonist CCX140-B provides renal and glycemic benefits in diabetic transgenic human CCR2 knockin mice. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 305:F1288-97 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23986513
- Tan SM et al. The modified selenenyl amide, M-hydroxy ebselen, attenuates diabetic nephropathy and diabetes-associated atherosclerosis in ApoE/GPx1 double knockout mice. PLoS One 8:e69193 (2013). IHC-P, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23874911
- Pichaiwong W et al. Reversibility of structural and functional damage in a model of advanced diabetic nephropathy. J Am Soc Nephrol 24:1088-102 (2013). PubMed: 23641056
- Szemes M et al. Control of epigenetic states by WT1 via regulation of de novo DNA methyltransferase 3A. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23042785
- Zhou LL et al. The receptor of advanced glycation end products plays a central role in advanced oxidation protein products-induced podocyte apoptosis. Kidney Int : (2012). PubMed: 22622498
- Shkreli M et al. Reversible cell-cycle entry in adult kidney podocytes through regulated control of telomerase and Wnt signaling. Nat Med 18:111-9 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22138751
- Smart N et al. De novo cardiomyocytes from within the activated adult heart after injury. Nature 474:640-4 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21654746