Product nameWnt Pathway Antibody Sampler Panel
Wnt Pathway Antibody Sampler Panel ab242226 is a panel of five recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibodies against beta Catenin, LEF1, Cyclin D1, Axin 2 and GSK3 beta provided in 10 µL trial sizes. They are provided in small sizes to allow you to easily examine dynamics across the Wnt pathway.
For guidelines on how to use each antibody within the panel, please consult the individual datasheet for each antibody.
- Rabbit monoclonal [E247] to beta Catenin (10 µl) ab32572
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2029Y] to LEF1 (10 µl) ab137872
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2241] to Cyclin D1 - C-terminal (10 µl) ab134175
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2005(2)] to Axin 2 (10 µl) ab109307
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y174] to GSK3 beta (10 µl) ab32391
Explore our range of antibody sample panels designed to provide you with a variety of trial-size antibodies in a convenient and cost-effective format.
Carrier-free formulations of our recombinant antibodies are available and ready to use for multiplex IHC analysis including Imaging Mass CytometryTM. Please refer to the ‘Associated products’ section below.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 kit ab109307 - Anti-Axin 2 antibody [EPR2005(2)] 1 x 10µl ab32572 - Anti-beta Catenin antibody [E247] 1 x 10µl ab134175 - Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] 1 x 10µl ab32391 - Anti-GSK3 beta antibody [Y174] 1 x 10µl ab137872 - Anti-LEF1 antibody [EPR2029Y] 1 x 10µl
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Cellular localizationCyclin D1: Nucleus. beta Catenin: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > adherens junction. Cell junction. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic when it is unstabilized (high level of phosphorylation) or bound to CDH1. Translocates to the nucleus when it is stabilized (low level of phosphorylation). Interaction with GLIS2 and MUC1 promotes nuclear translocation. Interaction with EMD inhibits nuclear localization. GSK3 beta: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell membrane. The phosphorylated form shows localization to cytoplasm and cell membrane. The MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway controls localization of the phosophorylated form to the cell membrane. LEF1: Nucleus. Found in nuclear bodies upon PIASG binding. Axin 2: Cytoplasm.
- Anti-Axin 2 antibody [EPR2005(2)] (ab109307)
- Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] - C-terminal (ab134175)
- Anti-LEF1 antibody [EPR2029Y] (ab137872)
- Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [EPR2241] - BSA and Azide free (ab156448)
- Anti-GSK3 beta antibody [Y174] - BSA and Azide free (ab183177)
- Anti-Axin 2 antibody [EPR2005(2)] - BSA and Azide free (ab192230)
- Anti-beta Catenin antibody [E247] - BSA and Azide free (ab196204)
- Anti-LEF1 antibody [EPR2029Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab215999)
- Anti-GSK3 beta antibody [Y174] (ab32391)
- Anti-beta Catenin antibody [E247] (ab32572)
ab242226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.