Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibody
See all Wnt1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Wnt1 aa 50-150 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P04628
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15251 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- BMND16 antibody
- INT1 antibody
- OI15 antibody
Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab15251) at 1/25 dilution + NIH3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 41 kDa
ab15251 staining Wnt1 in breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
ICC/IF image of ab15251 stained mouse 3T3 cells. The cells were methanol fixed (5 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab15251, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Image-iTTM FX Signal Enhancer was used as the primary blocking agent, 5% BSA (in TBS-T) was used for all other blocking steps. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red).
Breast carcinoma cells stained with ab15251 (Immunohistochemistry, paraffin sections);
ab15251 has been referenced in 83 publications.
- Shen E et al. MicroRNA-93-5p promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in gastric cancer by repressing tumor suppressor AHNAK expression. Cancer Cell Int 20:76 (2020). PubMed: 32190000
- Shao S et al. Lysyl hydroxylase 3 increases collagen deposition and promotes pulmonary fibrosis by activating TGFß1/Smad3 and Wnt/ß-catenin pathways. Arch Med Sci 16:436-445 (2020). PubMed: 32190155
- Han L et al. Total flavonoids suppress lung cancer growth via the COX-2-mediated Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 19:1824-1830 (2020). PubMed: 32194676
- Huang L et al. Long non-coding RNA NCK1-AS1 promotes the tumorigenesis of glioma through sponging microRNA-138-2-3p and activating the TRIM24/Wnt/ß-catenin axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:63 (2020). PubMed: 32293515
- Xie C et al. MicroRNA-1275 induces radiosensitization in oesophageal cancer by regulating epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition via Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. J Cell Mol Med 24:747-759 (2020). PubMed: 31733028