Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Wnt2/IRP
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Wnt2/IRP antibody
See all Wnt2/IRP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt2/IRP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Wnt2/IRP.
(Peptide available as
- Rat kidney tissue lysate or Jurkat cell lysate
Previously labelled as Wnt2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).|
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain in the thalamus, in fetal and adult lung and in placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
FormThe WNT gene family consists of structurally related genes which encode secreted signaling proteins. These proteins have been implicated in oncogenesis and in several developmental processes, including regulation of cell fate and patterning during embryogenesis.
- Int 1 related protein antibody
- Int-1-like protein 1 antibody
- Int-1-related protein antibody
Anti-Wnt2/IRP antibody (ab27794) at 2 µg/ml + Rat kidney tissue lysate. at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Observed band size: 34 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab27794 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Hwang HJ et al. Multiplex quantitative analysis of stroma-mediated cancer cell invasion, matrix remodeling, and drug response in a 3D co-culture model of pancreatic tumor spheroids and stellate cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:258 (2019). PubMed: 31200779
- Yao W et al. Over-expressed LOC101927196 suppressed oxidative stress levels and neuron cell proliferation in a rat model of autism through disrupting the Wnt signaling pathway by targeting FZD3. Cell Signal 62:109328 (2019). PubMed: 31145996
- Yang HC et al. Resveratrol restores sensitivity of glioma cells to temozolamide through inhibiting the activation of Wnt signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 234:6783-6800 (2019). PubMed: 30317578
- Liu L et al. Silencing BRIT1 Facilitates the Abilities of Invasiveness and Migration in Trophoblast Cells. Med Sci Monit 24:7451-7458 (2018). PubMed: 30337515
- Xia X et al. Inhibitor of DNA binding 1 regulates cell cycle progression of endothelial progenitor cells through induction of Wnt2 expression. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27432753
- Williams H et al. Wnt2 and WISP-1/CCN4 Induce Intimal Thickening via Promotion of Smooth Muscle Cell Migration. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 36:1417-24 (2016). PubMed: 27199447
- Hashemi Gheinani A et al. MicroRNA MiR-199a-5p regulates smooth muscle cell proliferation and morphology by targeting WNT2 signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 290:7067-86 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25596533
- Coulson-Thomas VJ et al. Heparan sulfate regulates hair follicle and sebaceous gland morphogenesis and homeostasis. J Biol Chem 289:25211-26 (2014). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25053416
- Sousa KM et al. Wnt2 regulates progenitor proliferation in the developing ventral midbrain. J Biol Chem 285:7246-53 (2010). WB, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20018874