Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% n/a
- Suitable for: Blocking
Product nameWnt2/IRP peptide
See all Wnt2/IRP proteins and peptides
Purity> 90 % n/a.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197186 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Wnt2/IRP antibody [EPR3101(2)] (ab109222)
This is the blocking peptide for ab109222
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Information available upon request.
- Int 1 related protein
- Int-1-like protein 1
- Int-1-related protein
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain in the thalamus, in fetal and adult lung and in placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab197186 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.