Publishing research using ab172612? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab172612 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhang L et al. C-reactive protein exacerbates epithelial-mesenchymal transition through Wnt/ß-catenin and ERK signaling in streptozocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. FASEB J 33:6551-6563 (2019). PubMed: 30794428
- Wei X et al. Bach1 regulates self-renewal and impedes mesendodermal differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Sci Adv 5:eaau7887 (2019). PubMed: 30891497
- Li X et al. miR-339-5p negatively regulates loureirin A-induced hair follicle stem cell differentiation by targeting DLX5. Mol Med Rep 18:1279-1286 (2018). PubMed: 29901112
- Guo F et al. The action mechanism of lncRNA-HOTAIR on the drug resistance of non-small cell lung cancer by regulating Wnt signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 15:4885-4889 (2018). PubMed: 29805510
- Lippert A et al. Single-Molecule Imaging of Wnt3A Protein Diffusion on Living Cell Membranes. Biophys J 113:2762-2767 (2017). PubMed: 29262368
- Shukla S et al. Cucurbitacin B inhibits the stemness and metastatic abilities of NSCLC via downregulation of canonical Wnt/ß-catenin signaling axis. Sci Rep 6:21860 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26905250
- Lettini G et al. TRAP1 regulates stemness through Wnt/ß-catenin pathway in human colorectal carcinoma. Cell Death Differ 23:1792-1803 (2016). PubMed: 27662365