Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Wnt3a
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Chicken, Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Wnt3a antibody
See all Wnt3a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt3a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Chicken, Human, Zebrafish
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, a wide range of other species
- In WB, this antibody gave a positive signal when tested against recombinant Wnt3a protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28472 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).Can be blocked with Human Wnt3a peptide (ab23327).|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Wnt-3 and Wnt-3a play distinct roles in cell-cell signaling during morphogenesis of the developing neural tube.
Tissue specificityModerately expressed in placenta and at low levels in adult lung, spleen, and prostate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Protein Wnt 3a Precursor antibody
- Protein Wnt-3a antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 3A antibody
Anti-Wnt3a antibody (ab28472) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse Wnt3a Full-length Recombinant Protein (Tagged) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 68 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab28472 was tested against Mouse Wnt3a Full-length Recombinant Protein predicted to run at the molecular weight of 68kDa.
ab28472 stained human embryonic stem cells differentiated into a heterogeneous mix of cells at 5 ug/ml.
ab28472 has been referenced in 81 publications.
- Huang L et al. Long non-coding RNA NCK1-AS1 promotes the tumorigenesis of glioma through sponging microRNA-138-2-3p and activating the TRIM24/Wnt/ß-catenin axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:63 (2020). PubMed: 32293515
- Kim JH et al. Development of finasteride polymer microspheres for systemic application in androgenic alopecia. Int J Mol Med 43:2409-2419 (2019). PubMed: 30942390
- Bastías-Candia S et al. Wnt Signaling Upregulates Teneurin-3 Expression via Canonical and Non-canonical Wnt Pathway Crosstalk. Front Neurosci 13:505 (2019). PubMed: 31156379
- Shi Q et al. Ginsenoside Rg1 protects human retinal pigment epithelial ARPE-19 cells from toxicity of high glucose by up-regulation of miR-26a. Life Sci 221:152-158 (2019). PubMed: 30763577
- Song H et al. BRD4 promotes the stemness of gastric cancer cells via attenuating miR-216a-3p-mediated inhibition of Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Eur J Pharmacol 852:189-197 (2019). PubMed: 30876979