Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7135(B)] to Wnt5b
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Wnt5b antibody [EPR7135(B)]
See all Wnt5b primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7135(B)] to Wnt5b
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Wnt5b aa 300-400 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HT-1376 cell lysate, HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900), 293T cell lysates, and SH-SY5Y cell lysate. HepG2 cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124818 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC2648 antibody
- Protein Wnt-5b antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family, member 5B antibody
All lanes : Anti-Wnt5b antibody [EPR7135(B)] (ab124818) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HT-1376 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat-anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
ab124818 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Jiang S et al. WNT5B governs the phenotype of basal-like breast cancer by activating WNT signaling. Cell Commun Signal 17:109 (2019). PubMed: 31462314
- Hino M et al. Transforming growth factor-ß1 induces invasion ability of HSC-4 human oral squamous cell carcinoma cells through the Slug/Wnt-5b/MMP-10 signalling axis. J Biochem 159:631-40 (2016). PubMed: 26861993