Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9244] to Wnt6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Wnt6 antibody [EPR9244]
See all Wnt6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9244] to Wnt6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Wnt6.
- HeLa, Jurkat, SH-SY5Y, C6, RAW 264.7, PC12, NIH 3T3 and Neuro 2a cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154144 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
modificationsPalmitoylation at Ser-228 is required for efficient binding to frizzled receptors. It is also required for subsequent palmitoylation at Cys-76. Palmitoylation is necessary for proper trafficking to cell surface.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Protein Wnt 6 antibody
- Protein Wnt-6 antibody
- Protein Wnt-6 precursor antibody
All lanes : Anti-Wnt6 antibody [EPR9244] (ab154144) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 5 : RAW 264.7 cell lysate
Lane 6 : PC12 cell lysate
Lane 7 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 8 : Neuro 2a cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
ab154144 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Gonçalves CS et al. WNT6 is a novel oncogenic prognostic biomarker in human glioblastoma. Theranostics 8:4805-4823 (2018). PubMed: 30279739
- Jiang Z et al. Wnt6 influences the viability of mouse embryonic palatal mesenchymal cells via the ß-catenin pathway. Exp Ther Med 14:5339-5344 (2017). PubMed: 29285061