Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Wnt7b
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
Tissue specificityModerately expressed in fetal brain, weakly expressed in fetal lung and kidney, and faintly expressed in adult brain, lung and prostate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
FormWnt7b is a secreted glycosylated protein that belongs to the Wnt family. Wnt proteins can be lipid modified and are ligands for members of the frizzled family of receptors, which mediate cell-cell communication during development. Wnt7b is thought to modulate several important signaling pathways in the lung which results in the coordinated proliferation of adjacent epithelial and mesenchymal cells to stimulate organ growth.
- Protein Wnt-7b antibody
- Wingless related MMTV integration site 7B antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 7B antibody
Anti-Wnt7b antibody (ab94915) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal kidney lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human brain, cortex tissue labelling Wnt7b with ab94915 at 4-8µg/ml.
ab94915 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ma D et al. PER2 inhibits proliferation and stemness of glioma stem cells via the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 44:533-542 (2020). PubMed: 32468039
- Krimpenfort P et al. A natural WNT signaling variant potently synergizes with Cdkn2ab loss in skin carcinogenesis. Nat Commun 10:1425 (2019). PubMed: 30926782
- Lan X et al. Nicotine enhances mesangial cell proliferation and fibronectin production in high glucose milieu via activation of Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29572389
- Sun J et al. Histone demethylase LSD1 regulates bone mass by controlling WNT7B and BMP2 signaling in osteoblasts. Bone Res 6:14 (2018). PubMed: 29707403
- Griveau A et al. A Glial Signature and Wnt7 Signaling Regulate Glioma-Vascular Interactions and Tumor Microenvironment. Cancer Cell 33:874-889.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29681511
- Sun X et al. Colorectal cancer cells suppress CD4+ T cells immunity through canonical Wnt signaling. Oncotarget 8:15168-15181 (2017). PubMed: 28147310
- Zhu AS et al. After Skin Wounding, Noncoding dsRNA Coordinates Prostaglandins and Wnts to Promote Regeneration. J Invest Dermatol 137:1562-1568 (2017). PubMed: 28392344