Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [5A3AD2] to Worniu
- Suitable for: IHC
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Worniu antibody [5A3AD2]
DescriptionRat monoclonal [5A3AD2] to Worniu
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Recombinant full length protein. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesPurity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC||1/100 - 1/250.|
- BG:DS03023.1 antibody
- br35 antibody
- CG4158 antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of Worniu in neuroblast nuclei from Drosophila stage 11 embryos. The cells were fixed in 4% formaldehyde for 25 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, and blocked in 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, 2.5% Normal Goat Serum, 2.5% Normal Donkey Serum. The Worniu stain used ab196362 at 4.7 µg/mL, overnight at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa555 Magenta conjugated goat anti-rat (at 10 µg/mL).
ab196362 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Meng JL et al. Temporal transcription factors determine circuit membership by permanently altering motor neuron-to-muscle synaptic partnerships. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32391795
- Otsuki L & Brand AH Dorsal-Ventral Differences in Neural Stem Cell Quiescence Are Induced by p57KIP2/Dacapo. Dev Cell 49:293-300.e3 (2019). PubMed: 30905769
- Arefin B et al. Drosophila Neuroblast Selection Is Gated by Notch, Snail, SoxB, and EMT Gene Interplay. Cell Rep 29:3636-3651.e3 (2019). PubMed: 31825841
- Meng JL et al. How prolonged expression of Hunchback, a temporal transcription factor, re-wires locomotor circuits. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31502540
- Hakes AE et al. A newly discovered neural stem cell population is generated by the optic lobe neuroepithelium during embryogenesis in Drosophila melanogaster. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30254066
- Wreden CC et al. Temporal Cohorts of Lineage-Related Neurons Perform Analogous Functions in Distinct Sensorimotor Circuits. Curr Biol 27:1521-1528.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28502656