Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to WWC2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-WWC2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WWC2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence corresponding to amino acids 784-884 of Human WWC2.
- Human testis tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WWC family.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 2 WW domains.
- Information by UniProt
- BH-3-only member B antibody
- BH3 only member B protein antibody
- BOMB antibody
ab126356 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang Y et al. WWC2 is an independent prognostic factor and prevents invasion via Hippo signalling in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Cell Mol Med 21:3718-3729 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28815883