Key features and details
- Store-operated Ca2+ entry blocker. Potent, selective CRAC channel inhibitor.
- CAS Number: 223499-30-7
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in ethanol to 100 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameYM-58483 (CRAC Channel Inhibitor, BTP2), CRAC channel inhibitor
DescriptionStore-operated Ca2+ entry blocker. Potent, selective CRAC channel inhibitor.
- CRAC Channel Inhibitor, BTP2
Store-operated Ca2+ entry blocker. Potent, selective CRAC channel inhibitor. Inhibits thapsigargin-induced sustained Ca2+ influx (IC50 = 100 nM). Suppresses cytokine production. Potent T-cell antiproliferative agent (IC50 = 12.7 nM). Shows immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects in vivo. Orally active.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 100 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144413 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bittremieux M et al. Extracellular and ER-stored Ca2+ contribute to BIRD-2-induced cell death in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma cells. Cell Death Discov 4:101 (2018). PubMed: 30416758
- Gazda K et al. Knockdown of amyloid precursor protein increases calcium levels in the endoplasmic reticulum. Sci Rep 7:14512 (2017). PubMed: 29109429