Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3918] to YWHAE
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-YWHAE antibody [EPR3918]
See all YWHAE primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3918] to YWHAE
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
corresponding to Human YWHAE aa 50-150.
Database link: P62258
- Human fetal brain, SH-SY5Y, 293T and SW480 cell lysates and HeLa cells
This product was previously labelled as 14-3-3 epsilon
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92311 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/1000.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathway. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- 14 3 3 E antibody
- 14 3 3 epsilon antibody
- 14 3 3E antibody
All lanes : Anti-YWHAE antibody [EPR3918] (ab92311) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain cell lysate
Lane 2 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 3 :
293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : SW480 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
Overlay histogram showing SH-SY5Y cells stained with ab92311 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab92311, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) (ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in SH-SY5Y cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab92311 at 1/100 dilution staining YWHAE in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
ab92311 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gao K et al. Front-signal-dependent accumulation of the RHOA inhibitor FAM65B at leading edges polarizes neutrophils. J Cell Sci 128:992-1000 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25588844
- Zhu Y et al. Neuroprotective effect of TAT-14-3-3e fusion protein against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. PLoS One 9:e93334 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24671253
- Hoyo NL et al. Functional EF-hands in neuronal calcium sensor GCAP2 determine its phosphorylation state and subcellular distribution in vivo, and are essential for photoreceptor cell integrity. PLoS Genet 10:e1004480 (2014). WB, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25058152
- Serrano I et al. Inactivation of the Hippo tumour suppressor pathway by integrin-linked kinase. Nat Commun 4:2976 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24356468