- References (11)
Publishing research using ab120382? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120382 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Shinde PV et al. Tumor Necrosis Factor-Mediated Survival of CD169+Cells Promotes Immune Activation during Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Infection. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29142134
- Qiu XX et al. Rapamycin and CHIR99021 Coordinate Robust Cardiomyocyte Differentiation From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Via Reducing p53-Dependent Apoptosis. J Am Heart Assoc 6:N/A (2017). Human . PubMed: 28971953
- Salinas S et al. Deleterious effect of Usutu virus on human neural cells. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 11:e0005913 (2017). PubMed: 28873445
- Koike S et al. Advanced Glycation End-Products Induce Apoptosis of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells: A Mechanism for Vascular Calcification. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27649164
- Li CJ et al. Synergistic protection of N-acetylcysteine and ascorbic acid 2-phosphate on human mesenchymal stem cells against mitoptosis, necroptosis and apoptosis. Sci Rep 5:9819 (2015). PubMed: 25909282
- Suzuki R et al. Genistein potentiates the antitumor effect of 5-Fluorouracil by inducing apoptosis and autophagy in human pancreatic cancer cells. Anticancer Res 34:4685-92 (2014). PubMed: 25202045
- Li JX et al. The B-Raf(V600E) inhibitor dabrafenib selectively inhibits RIP3 and alleviates acetaminophen-induced liver injury. Cell Death Dis 5:e1278 (2014). PubMed: 24901049
- Vieira M et al. Ischemic insults induce necroptotic cell death in hippocampal neurons through the up-regulation of endogenous RIP3. Neurobiol Dis 68:26-36 (2014). PubMed: 24746856
- Davis J et al. Apoptosis repressor with a CARD domain (ARC) restrains Bax-mediated pathogenesis in dystrophic skeletal muscle. PLoS One 8:e82053 (2013). PubMed: 24312627
- Robles-Escajeda E et al. Searching in mother nature for anti-cancer activity: anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effect elicited by green barley on leukemia/lymphoma cells. PLoS One 8:e73508 (2013). PubMed: 24039967
- Noy P et al. Protein kinase CK2 inactivates PRH/Hhex using multiple mechanisms to de-repress VEGF-signalling genes and promote cell survival. Nucleic Acids Res 40:9008-20 (2012). PubMed: 22844093