Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZBTB20
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZBTB20 antibody
See all ZBTB20 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZBTB20
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-258 of Human ZBTB20.
- 293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionMay be a transcription factor that may be involved in hematopoiesis, oncogenesis, and immune responses.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, peripheral blood leukocytes, and fetal liver.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- Dendritic derived BTB/POZ zinc finger protein antibody
- Dendritic-derived BTB/POZ zinc finger protein antibody
- DKFZp566F123 antibody
ab127702 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. ZBTB20 promotes cell migration and invasion of gastric cancer by inhibiting I?Ba to induce NF-?B activation. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:3862-3872 (2019). PubMed: 31556767
- Kan H et al. Zinc finger protein ZBTB20 is an independent prognostic marker and promotes tumor growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma by repressing FoxO1. Oncotarget 7:14336-49 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26893361