Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZC3H13
- Suitable for: IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZC3H13 antibody
See all ZC3H13 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZC3H13
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 1175 and 1225 of Human ZC3H13 (NP_055885.2)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.815% Tris, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 0.021% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 240 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 197 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 2600010B19Rik antibody
- 3110050K21Rik antibody
- 4930570G11Rik antibody
All lanes : Anti-ZC3H13 antibody (ab70802) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 197 kDa
Observed band size: 240 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 200 kDa, 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Detection of ZC3H13 by Western Blot of Immunoprecipitate.
ab70802 at 1µg/ml staining ZC3H13 in HeLa whole cell lysate previously immunoprecipitated using ab70802 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab70802 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Huang B et al. Cyclophosphamide Regulates N6-Methyladenosine and m6A RNA Enzyme Levels in Human Granulosa Cells and in Ovaries of a Premature Ovarian Aging Mouse Model. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:415 (2019). PubMed: 31316467
- Knuckles P et al. Zc3h13/Flacc is required for adenosine methylation by bridging the mRNA-binding factor Rbm15/Spenito to the m6A machinery component Wtap/Fl(2)d. Genes Dev 32:415-429 (2018). PubMed: 29535189
- Horiuchi K et al. Identification of Wilms' tumor 1-associating protein complex and its role in alternative splicing and the cell cycle. J Biol Chem 288:33292-302 (2013). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24100041