Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to ZCCHC8
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZCCHC8 antibody
See all ZCCHC8 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ZCCHC8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ZCCHC8 (NP_060082, 1 a.a. ~ 707 a.a) full-length human protein.
- ZCCHC8 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68739 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZCCHC8 family.
Contains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434E2220 antibody
- ZCCHC8 antibody
- ZCHC8_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-ZCCHC8 antibody (ab68739) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZCCHC8 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 79 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab68739 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Gable DL et al. ZCCHC8, the nuclear exosome targeting component, is mutated in familial pulmonary fibrosis and is required for telomerase RNA maturation. Genes Dev 33:1381-1396 (2019). PubMed: 31488579
- Garland W et al. A Functional Link between Nuclear RNA Decay and Transcriptional Control Mediated by the Polycomb Repressive Complex 2. Cell Rep 29:1800-1811.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31722198
- Falk S et al. Structure of the RBM7-ZCCHC8 core of the NEXT complex reveals connections to splicing factors. Nat Commun 7:13573 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27905398