Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FIS 2F11/2] to Zebrafish Gut Secretory Cell Epitopes
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB, IP, ICC/IF, ICC
- Reacts with: Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Zebrafish Gut Secretory Cell Epitopes antibody [FIS 2F11/2]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FIS 2F11/2] to Zebrafish Gut Secretory Cell Epitopes
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB, IP, ICC/IF, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Zebrafish
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Zebrafish Gut Secretory Cell Epitopes. Tissue/cell preparation: Lysate of zebrafish intestine.
- IHC: Zebrafish Larvae (5 days)
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a different buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Clone numberFIS 2F11/2
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71286 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
IHC image of Zebrafish Gut Secretory Cell Epitopes staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded Zebra fish Larvae (5 days) performed on a Leica BOND™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20mins. The section was then incubated with ab71286, 0.5ug/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset secondary-only control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
ab71286 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Murdoch CC et al. Intestinal Serum amyloid A suppresses systemic neutrophil activation and bactericidal activity in response to microbiota colonization. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007381 (2019). PubMed: 30845179
- Gao C et al. Zebrafish hhex-null mutant develops an intrahepatic intestinal tube due to de-repression of cdx1b and pdx1. J Mol Cell Biol 11:448-462 (2019). PubMed: 30428031
- Freudenblum J et al. In vivo imaging of emerging endocrine cells reveals a requirement for PI3K-regulated motility in pancreatic islet morphogenesis. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29386244
- Hong B et al. Activation of the LKB1-SIK1 signaling pathway inhibits the TGF-ß-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition and apoptosis resistance of ovarian carcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep 17:2837-2844 (2018). PubMed: 29257268
- Wang YJ et al. Fate mapping of ptf1a-expressing cells during pancreatic organogenesis and regeneration in zebrafish. Dev Dyn 244:724-35 (2015). PubMed: 25773748