Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZFP36L1
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZFP36L1 antibody
See all ZFP36L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZFP36L1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
This product was previously labelled as TIS11B
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionProbable regulatory protein involved in regulating the response to growth factors.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C3H1-type zinc fingers.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- Berg36 antibody
- BRF1 antibody
- Butyrate response factor 1 antibody
Anti-ZFP36L1 antibody (ab42473) at 0.125 µg/ml (5% skimmed milk / PBS) + 10µg Human placenta whole cell lysate
HRP conjugated anti-rabbit at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Observed band size: 30 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration 12%.
ab42473 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Salerno F et al. Translational repression of pre-formed cytokine-encoding mRNA prevents chronic activation of memory T cells. Nat Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29988089
- Kim CW et al. Ectopic over-expression of tristetraprolin in human cancer cells promotes biogenesis of let-7 by down-regulation of Lin28. Nucleic Acids Res : (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22210895
- Kim CW et al. Tristetraprolin controls the stability of cIAP2 mRNA through binding to the 3'UTR of cIAP2 mRNA. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 400:46-52 (2010). EMSA ; Human . PubMed: 20691152
- Graham JR et al. mRNA degradation plays a significant role in the program of gene expression regulated by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase signaling. Mol Cell Biol 30:5295-305 (2010). PubMed: 20855526