Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Zinc finger antiviral protein
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Zinc finger antiviral protein antibody
See all Zinc finger antiviral protein primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Zinc finger antiviral protein
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Zinc finger antiviral protein aa 401-721 (internal sequence).
Database link: Q7Z2W4
- A431 whole cell lysate; A431 cells; Human hepatoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionInduces an innate immunity to viral infections by preventing the accumulation of viral RNAs in the cytoplasm. Seems to recruit the RNA processing exosome to degrade the target RNAs. Inhibits alphavirus and filovirus replication.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 C3H1-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 1 WWE domain.
DomainThe second and fourth zinc fingers are involved in binding to specific viral RNAs.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Localizes in the cytoplasm at steady state, but shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm in a XPO1-dependent manner.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 13 antibody
- ARTD13 antibody
- FLB6421 antibody
Anti-Zinc finger antiviral protein antibody (ab154680) at 1/10000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 101 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells labeling Zinc finger antiviral protein with ab154680 at 1/200 dilution. Lower panel is co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human hepatoma tissue labeling Zinc finger antiviral protein with ab154680 at 1/500 dilution.
ab154680 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ficarelli M et al. CpG Dinucleotides Inhibit HIV-1 Replication through Zinc Finger Antiviral Protein (ZAP)-Dependent and -Independent Mechanisms. J Virol 94:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31748389
- Ficarelli M et al. KHNYN is essential for the zinc finger antiviral protein (ZAP) to restrict HIV-1 containing clustered CpG dinucleotides. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31284899
- Odon V et al. The role of ZAP and OAS3/RNAseL pathways in the attenuation of an RNA virus with elevated frequencies of CpG and UpA dinucleotides. Nucleic Acids Res 47:8061-8083 (2019). PubMed: 31276592
- Li MM et al. TRIM25 Enhances the Antiviral Action of Zinc-Finger Antiviral Protein (ZAP). PLoS Pathog 13:e1006145 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28060952