Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZNF148
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZNF148 antibody
See all ZNF148 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZNF148
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionInvolved in transcriptional regulation. Represses the transcription of a number of genes including gastrin, stromelysin and enolase. Binds to the G-rich box in the enhancer region of these genes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- Transcription factor ZBP-89 antibody
- Transcription factor ZBP89 antibody
- ZBP89 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab69933 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-ZNF148 antibody (ab69933) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
Observed band size: 89 kDa
Additional bands at: 95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab69933 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gao X et al. Upregulation of ZNF148 in SDHB-deficient gastrointestinal stromal tumor potentiates Forkhead box M1-mediated transcription and promotes tumor cell invasion. Cancer Sci 111:1266-1278 (2020). PubMed: 32060966
- Salmon M et al. ZFP148 (Zinc-Finger Protein 148) Binds Cooperatively With NF-1 (Neurofibromin 1) to Inhibit Smooth Muscle Marker Gene Expression During Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Formation. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:73-88 (2019). PubMed: 30580567
- Salmon M et al. Klf4, Klf2, and Zfp148 activate autophagy-related genes in smooth muscle cells during aortic aneurysm formation. Physiol Rep 7:e14058 (2019). PubMed: 31025534
- Gao XH et al. ZNF148 modulates TOP2A expression and cell proliferation via ceRNA regulatory mechanism in colorectal cancer. Medicine (Baltimore) 96:e5845 (2017). PubMed: 28072746
- Zhang W et al. Upregulation of nemo-like kinase is an independent prognostic factor in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol 21:8836-47 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26269673
- Pourfarzad F et al. Locus-specific proteomics by TChP: targeted chromatin purification. Cell Rep 4:589-600 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23911284
- Gao XH et al. Expression of ZNF148 in different developing stages of colorectal cancer and its prognostic value: a large Chinese study based on tissue microarray. Cancer 119:2212-22 (2013). PubMed: 23576061
- Fanis P et al. Five friends of methylated chromatin target of protein-arginine-methyltransferase[prmt]-1 (chtop), a complex linking arginine methylation to desumoylation. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:1263-73 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22872859