Product nameAnti-ZNF148 antibody
See all ZNF148 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZNF148
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region
- Human brain tissue HepG2 cell extract
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionInvolved in transcriptional regulation. Represses the transcription of a number of genes including gastrin, stromelysin and enolase. Binds to the G-rich box in the enhancer region of these genes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- Transcription factor ZBP-89 antibody
- Transcription factor ZBP89 antibody
- ZBP89 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab69933 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-ZNF148 antibody (ab69933) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
Observed band size: 89 kDa
Additional bands at: 95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Salmon M et al. Klf4, Klf2, and Zfp148 activate autophagy-related genes in smooth muscle cells during aortic aneurysm formation. Physiol Rep 7:e14058 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31025534) »
- Gao XH et al. ZNF148 modulates TOP2A expression and cell proliferation via ceRNA regulatory mechanism in colorectal cancer. Medicine (Baltimore) 96:e5845 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28072746) »