Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZNF217
- Suitable for: WB
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZNF217 antibody
See all ZNF217 primary antibodies
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human, Pig
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
This antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab48177).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionBinds to the promoters of target genes and functions as repressor. Promotes cell proliferation and antagonizes cell death. Promotes phosphorylation of AKT1 at 'Ser-473'.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- ZABC 1 antibody
- ZABC1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 217 antibody
Anti-ZNF217 antibody (ab48133) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate at 8 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 115 kDa
Observed band size: 160 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab48133 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Song T et al. Zfp217 mediates m6A mRNA methylation to orchestrate transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation to promote adipogenic differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31037292
- Serandour AA et al. TRPS1 regulates oestrogen receptor binding and histone acetylation at enhancers. Oncogene 37:5281-5291 (2018). PubMed: 29895970
- Baran-Gale J et al. An integrative transcriptomics approach identifies miR-503 as a candidate master regulator of the estrogen response in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. RNA 22:1592-603 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27539783
- Cohen PA et al. The dark side of ZNF217, a key regulator of tumorigenesis with powerful biomarker value. Oncotarget 6:41566-81 (2015). PubMed: 26431164
- Nguyen NT et al. A functional interplay between ZNF217 and estrogen receptor alpha exists in luminal breast cancers. Mol Oncol 8:1441-57 (2014). PubMed: 24973012