Product nameAnti-ZNF555 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZNF555
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human ZNF555 aa 1-200.
Database link: Q8NEP9
- IHC-P: Human colon cancer tissue. WB: HepG2, HEK-293T, HeLa and Jurkat whole cell lysate. Mouse liver and lung tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurity >95%
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse lung normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29297)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235432 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC26707 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 555 antibody
- ZN555_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF555 antibody
Paraffin-embedded human colon cancer tissue stained for ZNF555 with ab235432 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
All lanes : Anti-ZNF555 antibody (ab235432) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse lung tissue lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
ab235432 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.