Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZNF580
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZNF580 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZNF580
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate. IHC-P: Human stomach tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59015 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- LDL induced EC protein antibody
- LDL-induced EC protein antibody
- Zinc finger protein 580 antibody
Anti-ZNF580 antibody (ab59015) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
Observed band size: 19 kDa
Diluted in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer; gel concentration 15%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human stomach tissue labelling ZNF580 with ab59015 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled epithelial cells of the fundic gland. Magnification: 400X.
ab59015 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wei S et al. Novel Zinc Finger Transcription Factor ZFP580 Facilitates All-Trans Retinoic Acid -Induced Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Differentiation by Rara-Mediated PI3K/Akt and ERK Signaling. Cell Physiol Biochem 50:2390-2405 (2018). PubMed: 30423583
- Mao SY et al. The role of ZFP580, a novel zinc finger protein, in TGF-mediated cytoprotection against chemical hypoxia-induced apoptosis in H9c2 cardiac myocytes. Mol Med Rep 15:2154-2162 (2017). PubMed: 28259939