Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10827] to ZP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-ZP1 antibody [EPR10827]
See all ZP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10827] to ZP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human ZP1 aa 200-300 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P60852
- NIH: OVCAR-3, SK-OV-3, LOVO cell line lysates and Human ovary cancer tissue lysate
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab171954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
FunctionThe mammalian zona pellucida, which mediates species-specific sperm binding, induction of the acrosome reaction and prevents post-fertilization polyspermy, is composed of three to four glycoproteins, ZP1, ZP2, ZP3, and ZP4. ZP1 ensures the structural integrity of the zona pellucida.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZP domain family. ZPB subfamily.
Contains 1 P-type (trefoil) domain.
Contains 1 ZP domain.
DomainThe ZP domain is involved in the polymerization of the ZP proteins to form the zona pellucida.
modificationsProteolytically cleaved before the transmembrane segment to yield the secreted ectodomain incorporated in the zona pellucida.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC87693 antibody
- Processed zona pellucida sperm-binding protein 1 antibody
- zona pellucida glycoprotein 1 (sperm receptor) antibody
ab171954 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hu X et al. Stem cells derived from human first-trimester umbilical cord have the potential to differentiate into oocyte-like cells in vitro. Int J Mol Med 35:1219-29 (2015). PubMed: 25760093