Product nameAnti-ZPR1 antibody [EPR7595]
See all ZPR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7595] to ZPR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human ZPR1 aa 400-500. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human stomach, fetal liver, colon cancer, BxPC3, HepG2, Caco2, MCF7, and Jurkat lysates; Human colon tissue.
Previously labelled as ZNF259.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay be a signaling molecule that communicates mitogenic signals from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZPR1 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates to the nucleolus after treatment with mitogens.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC110983 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 259 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZPR1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ZPR1 antibody [EPR7595] (ab134970) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human stomach lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 3 : Human colon cancer lysate
Lane 4 : BxPC3 lysate
Lane 5 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 6 : Caco2 lysate
Lane 7 : MCF7 lysate
Lane 8 : Jurkat lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue labelling ZPR1 with ab134970 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu B et al. ZNF259 promotes breast cancer cells invasion and migration via ERK/GSK3ß/snail signaling. Cancer Manag Res 10:3159-3168 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30214308) »
- Shan Y et al. ZNF259 inhibits non-small cell lung cancer cells proliferation and invasion by FAK-AKT signaling. Cancer Manag Res 9:879-889 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29276408) »