Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3363C4a] to ZW10
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-ZW10 antibody [3363C4a]
See all ZW10 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3363C4a] to ZW10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ZW10 recombinant fragment, internal sequence, (Human).
The antibody was purified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0204% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.1136% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 1% BSA, 0.03% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.1312% Sodium phosphate, 0.0225% Potassium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53676 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- Centromere/kinetochore protein zw10 antibody
- Centromere/kinetochore protein zw10 homolog antibody
- HZW 10 antibody
Staining of immunizing recombinant ZW10 fragment using anti-ZW10 antibody [3363C4a] (ab53676).
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
The molecular weight of the band on the western blot does not correspond to the molecular weight of the natural protein because only a fragment of the protein was used.
ab53676 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Conti D et al. Kinetochores attached to microtubule-ends are stabilised by Astrin bound PP1 to ensure proper chromosome segregation. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31808746
- Brownlow N et al. Mitotic catenation is monitored and resolved by a PKCe-regulated pathway. Nat Commun 5:5685 (2014). IF . PubMed: 25483024
- Ryu H & Azuma Y Rod/Zw10 complex is required for PIASy-dependent centromeric SUMOylation. J Biol Chem 285:32576-85 (2010). PubMed: 20696768