Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ZWINT
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ZWINT antibody
See all ZWINT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZWINT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Macaque monkey
- Human testis tissue. HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500. Fix with PFA do not fix with acetone.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex, which is required for kinetochore formation and spindle checkpoint activity. Required to target ZW10 to the kinetochore at prometaphase.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Localizes to kinetochores from late prophase to anaphase.
- Information by UniProt
- Human ZW10 interacting protein 1 antibody
- HZwint 1 antibody
- HZwint1 antibody
ab84367 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gurden MD et al. Aurora B prevents premature removal of spindle assembly checkpoint proteins from the kinetochore: A key role for Aurora B in mitosis. Oncotarget 9:19525-19542 (2018). PubMed: 29731963
- Faisal A et al. Characterisation of CCT271850, a selective, oral and potent MPS1 inhibitor, used to directly measure in vivo MPS1 inhibition vs therapeutic efficacy. Br J Cancer 116:1166-1176 (2017). PubMed: 28334731
- Brownlow N et al. Mitotic catenation is monitored and resolved by a PKCe-regulated pathway. Nat Commun 5:5685 (2014). IF . PubMed: 25483024
- Genin A et al. Kinetochore KMN network gene CASC5 mutated in primary microcephaly. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). Human . PubMed: 22983954